Château-Chalon is located at the entrance of the secluded of Baume-les-Messieurs, in the heart of the Jura. Labeled "One of the most beautiful villages in France" and "wine Landscape", it is the center of the Jura vineyards.
Château-Chalon has its own AOC for its Vin Jaune (AOC Château-Chalon). Many producers open their cellars for you to taste their products. Château-Chalon and its nearby region are full of places to visit: waterfalls, caves, abbeys, museums...
Belvedere of Baume-les-Messieurs
Old bridge in Nevy-sur-Seille
Waterfall in Baume-les-Messieurs
Château-Chalon by night
• Old school - Website
• Tour Charlemagne
• Voie Romaine
A little further...
• Secluded Blois-sur-Seille (10 km)
• Castle and vineyard of Arlay (11 km) - Website
• House Museum of Comté cheese in Poligny (15 km) - Website
• Aviary in Granges-sur-Baume (15 km)
• Granges-sur-Baume cheese fruitiere (15 km)
• Maison de la Vache qui Rit in Lons-le-Saunier (16 km) - Website
• Chateau Pecauld in Arbois (25 km) - Website